Cache Idea

Thinking of creating a cache to put loads of Crime Prevention stuff in - useful for giving to elderly relatives and people who need reminding not to leave their valuables on car seats - you know who you are! Finders wouldn't need to put anything in - just take the items that they think may be of use to them.

Specifics would be tamper proof tax disc holders, sticky labels of various kinds to put on front doors, large ferious dogs with rabies, advice booklets etc etc.........

Would this be useful to anyone? Would it fall foul of any rules? (Yeah I know I should read the guidelines myself)

Thinking of creating a cache to put loads of Crime Prevention stuff in - useful for giving to elderly relatives and people who need reminding not to leave their valuables on car seats - you know who you are! Finders wouldn't need to put anything in - just take the items that they think may be of use to them.

Specifics would be tamper proof tax disc holders, sticky labels of various kinds to put on front doors, large ferious dogs with rabies, advice booklets etc etc.........

Well what a brilliant idea, especially for those of us with aged parents living alone.

How about making them a series.

Crime Prevention, Accident Prevention, Fire Prevention etc etc. if they were placed in easy enough locations I could even get my 80 year old Mum to come along, she cant walk far though and rough terraine is definately a no no.

I say do it.

Joan

:lol::):):):)