Card Cache

:D I once heard of someone that put a deck of cards into a cache and when people would come they would take a card and leave a diffrent one and then produced a full deck of cards all from diffrent decks. Dose anyone know of a cache done this way :D ??? Ideas for diffrent caches please!!! ;)

Here is one out here in Reno, Nv. that uses a deck of cards. I am not sure how the cards are used to play some sort of game. But the guy states that he checked up on his cache and saw that people are playing the game. The cache is titled 52 card pickup and the waypoint is GCJP5Y and was placed by nv4life.

Edited by blocko1000

uh... similar idea... (stole it from a friend's idea for a yearbook replacement...) leave a deck of cards and a couple different colored sharpies in a cache. have everyone that finds the cache sign a card. after 52 (54, with jokers) cards have been signed, take it out, and... well, you decide what to do with it after that. i'd keep it as a souvenir of... something. then put a new deck in.