Eat Yer Hearts Out, Numbers People

That was 3 teams. do you think there might have been a bit of cheeting involved?? ^_^:P

From the forum discussion I'm prepared to believe there wasn't.

Still doesn't come close to the 300 in a day achieved by some Tennessee cachers. But they are in a very cache dense area!

- Neil.

I hope that the cache density in this country never makes that sort of numbers possible in one day, It would spoil the enjoyment of finding all these amazing spots that I might never of found on my own. If there was caches close enough together to find one evey 10 minutes or less they must be attached to every sign post or street corner. Not my idea of fun ^_^

I agree with you Donnie....

Although Geocaching is whatever you want it to be,I do find the continual "xyz makes it 1000 etc" a bit tedious.If numbers are what it's all about,why don't we form a new 'group ' for the people that do do it for the numbers? ( I would say quantity not quality but everyone tries to make their cache as good as possible)

We could call it Lamp-Posting !We claim a find on every lamp post we find,fill in a log on the web etc! Now that would really keep the number crunchers happy! Just imagine how many you could find in a day.... ^_^

Personally ( and that's what it's all about) I would much rather do 4 caches in wild countryside than 30 in a buillt up area.........................................