Premium Membership

greengolftee87

I can't swear to it, but I thought that they said to allow a 2-3 week delay. Depending on where you are living, your might only just be reaching them, then it has to clear the bank... I would give it a minimum of another week, and then perhaps post in the GC.com forum. The Groundspeak crew monitor that one fairly closely. Don't worry, it will come! :)

I went premium last night. Within 2 mins I had my email with my secret membership activation code. I browsed to the website and popped the number in and like magic, I was turned into a much more handsome,and much more wise, geocaching.com user. I am now able to leap tall anthills in in a single bound or two.

You might check your email address you have on file with them and make sure you're looking in the right place for the upgrade email. It was like instant with mine last night.

:P

Like Hikezilla, I too just upgraded today to Premium via PayPal and was pleasantly surprised to be up and running in less than a minute. I received the e-mail authorization in seconds... :D

Its great when something works like its supposed to...certainly doesn't happen all the time does it?! :D