Journalist In Need Of Help (herts/beds)

I have been sent the following from a Mail on Sunday journalist. Unfortunatly I am not in a position to help, but if anyone here in the Herts/Beds area is able to assist, I am sure he would be very grateful to hear from you.

Regards

Nobby

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mail On Sunday Journalist

Hi

I'm looking for someone to demonstrate the fine art of

geocacheing for a feature in Night & Day magazine. I need

to get it done by next week. I live in Harpenden and I'm

not around Sunday.

My tel: 01582 621218

Mike Pattenden

mikepattenden@yahoo.com

I'd love to help out but I really don't think I'll have any time this week :lol: Half way up to the Leeds thing today I realised I had petrol dripping from under the car somewhere. I'll have to make fixing that top priority as I need the car for the Scottish bash at the end of the month (and unlike some.... I work during the week so evenings are the only time I will have), Sorry guys.

I'd love to help out but I really don't think I'll have any time this week :lol: Half way up to the Leeds thing today I realised I had petrol dripping from under the car somewhere. I'll have to make fixing that top priority as I need the car for the Scottish bash at the end of the month (and unlike some.... I work during the week so evenings are the only time I will have), Sorry guys.

And at the price you will pay for petrol in Scotland :P it is far too expensive to waste a single drop!

You might look at 'Pregnant Porpoise'. I haven't done it yet but I understand its a bit different.

Aisledog

It's also currently missing, sadly. What about doing one of mine? Military Intelligence gets a lot of feedback. People even mail to thank me for setting it, which is very nice.

SP :-D

As promised, report on the day's activities.

Got to Mike's around 12:30, the M25 being it usual helpful self, even if I did leave extra time!

After a brief chat explaining GPSes, geocaching and some background on me, we headed out.

Ended up doing Nicky Line (Home Team Dressing Room) (GCGK6J) and The Bridge on the River Kwa.... err... Lea (GCGV93), as well as setting Cache'N'Carry (GCJFHJ).

We survived the experience relatively unscathed, save a few nettle stings.

In all I think the day was a success and we can look forward to a sympathetic article appearing in the paper.

Whan I have a publication date, I'll let everyone know.

- Neil.

Do we have a new geocacher tho?

After Tuesday I would have said "I'm not sure". But now that the cache we placed has been found twice, the email I've had from Mike definitely sounds like someone who is getting sucked in :-)

He even has a good excuse for needing a GPS, to find his way back to civilisation when he goes off-piste snowboarding :-)

- Neil.