Travel Bug Needs Help In Oregon

blocko1000

Stuck? That bug was only there for 2 weeks. I realize you may think it isn't moving much, but you should get use to it. I released 3 TBs... one is gone, one is being held (nearly 7 months now), and one has sat around Chicago now for a couple weeks (after it was held for over 6 months). I have 2 more unused TBs that I will never release because they are so frustrating. I plan to keep them to use as trade items in case I run into something nice in a cache someday. You should consider yourself lucky if it moves once a month.

Edited by blazerfan

How would you feel if you sent out one and it ended up in an archived cache that no one could recue and the cache owner seems to just want to let it sit and hasn't even visited the cache? So far, I have one held by the first person to claim it for over 9 weeks, one stuck in a cache in Spokane and one that has gone to PA but I haven't heard anything about it in weeks.

blocko I feel your pain... I just wanted to make sure you knew what to expect. I saw your bug today at the Pizza event but didn't think I'd be able to move it along soon enough... so I left it for someone else who was traveling (gas is too high for me to cache much right now). I hope it keeps moving and travels far

Edited by blazerfan