Geocache Events ?

dekromme

Hi there all,

Me and the misses will be travelling to the status in june/july. our travel plan is

starting at miami going upto DC by car, with out an fixed schedule.

I was wondering if there are any GC events during that period close to my route.

Would be fun to join a US GC event.

We are from the netherlands ourselves.

Greetings

Dekromme

P.S. any suggestions on MUST DO caches are welcome also.

Edited by dekromme

OK but only if you promise to pick up a few things in Holland before you leave and drop them off at the event for us.(just kidding)

As the federation said...right now your best bet is to check out NEFGA and wait and see. Chances are something might POP up between now and then...

Ob

The Georgia Geocachers Assn (GGA) has an event on the second Saturday of each month. We move each event to a new location around the state and unfortunately I don't know where the June 12th and July 10th meetings will be held. They would most likely be near Atlanta since we have been going around the state a bit over the last couple of months. We hope you will get a chance to stop by and see us!!!

Geowoodstock in Nashville will be a must see!!! It would be so cool to have an international visitor! I really hope you can make that event. I should be there too.

He everybody , already thanks for the replies, to bad

that i can not make it to the geo-woodstock. 1 fix part of the trip is

being in DC for the Fourth of July celebrations.

but i will keep on looking in this forum,

greetings.

Edited by dekromme
The Georgia Geocachers Assn (GGA) has an event on the second Saturday of each month.  We move each event to a new location around the state and unfortunately I don't know where the June 12th and July 10th meetings will be held. 

Per the gga forum Thread I thought the June meeting was at Lake Lanier?

dekromme - Glad to see you may be able to attend our event. We always have a great time! B)

As nctreker said, there are lots of places to stay in Raleigh and Cary.

If you're going to be in town for more than just the event, let me know. I'd be happy to guide you around to some local caches.

email me if you want to.

I could also check around for local hotels.

dave