Co Admin Steps Down

CO Admin sent me an email this morning saying that due to some personal problems and medical issues he will be unable to continue his duties as approver/moderator.

He asked me to take his place, saying that a Smurf is just the right size for his pony. Unfortunately, I had to decline this generous offer. Blue and Purple just don't mix well. That much was obvious last summer when the "new" forums were rolled out.

I decided to recommend someone that wasn't here to witness that spectacle. Someone that is constantly in the forums and has found all of the geocaches in their area.

I'm happy to recommend Sparky-Watts for that position. He is constantly posting in the forums, both in Geocaching Topics and out of the way places like Nordic Countries and such. He has found all of the 32 caches in his area (which includes the entire state of Kansas, not including Kansas City). Despite being a wet-cat, we've grown to love reading his useles drivel and have even laughed at a few of his jokes.

I think it's time for Sparky to release himself from the Abject Silliness thread and moderate the entire general forum as CO Admin has done so well for the past several months.

SoCalAdmin also supports this change, as it took nearly 2 weeks to respond to an email from Saxman. He says we need more approvers. Keystone Approver had no comment in this matter, reclusing himself due to a conflict of interest. Some suspect that there may be a sock-puppet at work.

Sorry Sparky...but I've just closed a deal with Jeremy and will take charge of GC effective today. My first order of business is to start paying all Approvers for their time spent helping GC. Therefore CO Admin has withdrawn his request to retire. ;)

Better luck next time. :bad:

El Diablo

Sorry Sparky...but I've just closed a deal with Jeremy and will take charge of GC effective today. My first order of business is to start paying all Approvers for their time spent helping GC. Therefore CO Admin has withdrawn his request to retire. ;)

El Diablo

Yer such a pooty parper! ;)

Hey Keystone Approver ,

You mean your were not getting paid, don’t have a company SUV and use of the Groundspeak jet, gez and I was complaining about only getting a 17% pay raise this year.

Tennessee Geocacher // Reviewer

Edited by Tennessee Geocacher
Hey Keystone Approver ,

You mean your were not getting paid, don’t have a company SUV and use of the Groundspeak jet, gez and I was complaining about only getting a 17% pay raise this year.

Tennessee Geocacher // Reviewer

So you have it! I don't mind paying you Appovers for your hard work, but please return the Jet A.S.A.P!!! :bad:

El Diablo

El Diablo

You might notice that Sparky didn't start this thread. It only looks like he did ;)

El Diablo

You might notice that Sparky didn't start this thread. It only looks like he did ;)

No you didn't....I did.....