Garmin Or Megellin?

nothingface

every hobby has its 2 top companies which battle it out on a regular basis. either through sales or through it users/customers. which gpsr do you use? which one do you plan on buying in the future? i think its time for the users of the top 2 gpsr manufactures to say what they want about their units and the competition.

REMEMBER KIDS, IS ALL IN GOOD FUN.

im using the the garmin venture. i love this thing. for those who know me if i personally endorse somthing, its been to hell and back and still works awesome. i pound the crap outta this thing. on a few occasions while sliding down the escarpment or climbing a rock face ive lost hold this little green wonder. my venture has seen its fair share of airtime , water, mud and dirt. still works like the day i took it out of the box. i said works like, not looks like lol. acuracy is not a problem with it either. Admiral Byrd and i have the same unit and the 2 of us have never had accuracy problems. the only time i lost reception aswell is when i was in a cave for about 30 mins or so.

im gonna pick up the 60 cs for my next unit for sure. hopefully itll be as reliable as the e trex line. so what can megellin do for me? oh yeah......they float whooooooo!