Best Caches In Redding Ca?

kokopeli

We are having an event cache on May 23 2004 and want out of towners to be able to come and do some of ouf best caches. So list a few that you like best and tell why. We want to give then Reddings Best.

I like " In Plane View" :o yes I hid it and it is devious for a micro that can only be in a 25 ft sq area. but i have had more coments and complements from friends after they find it. Plan on a 10 min or more to find it even though it is in plan view.

Valhalla was a good one...Took us a few times to find and then when we did, we felt SO silly for missing it. We literally had our hands on it more than once before we realized where it was.

Carnegie Hall is another GREAT one...completely obvious once you realize where it is. Makes perfect sense, and a great bit of local history there too!

Those are the two that stick out in my mind right now. I can post more if/when I think of them.

:( Thanks! I hope more people reply before May 24 when we have our event cache Gathering Nuts. Hope you can make it, it should be fun. Watch for it to be on the cache listings, just waiting for Hemlock to aprove it now.

Patience is a virtue.

Edited by kokopeli
Carnegie Hall is another GREAT one...

Thanks Phlynks for naming one of our caches! Sorry it gave you so much trouble ;)

Speaking of trouble, we enjoyed Troll Trouble. Great cammo!

Plain View is a nice one, just kind of have to think outside the box.

Another one we liked was Victoria's Secret. Finding the cache was the easy part, finding the way back to the car on the other hand...

Edited by cache_us_if_you_can

The cache I like taking friends to is The "Man Can." Great location, size is awsome and it does matter. . .making the cache special. Theme is great as well.

Cut my teeth on Snow White. Loved discovering the spot for Le Mountain Tour de Redding. MtnMike

Edited by MtnMike