Mopar Turns 35 . . . Again!

Geo Ho

Ummmm, did Jeremy give permission to use the GC.COM logo on this cake? <_<

d0707159-6a6c-4534-aa59-da350bb7d575.jpg

You know geocachers are an intrepid bunch (and they really, really like Mopar) when this many people showed up despite the fact that temps were in the teens. I didn't realize how cold it was until I came back from a cache hunt and stuck a cracker into the cheese dip. The cracker broke because the dip was frozen solid :D One person I spoke witht complained that her beer was liquid when she took it out of the cooler, but turned into a brewcicle while she was drinking it. And all the soda turned into instant Slurpees.

Happy birthday Mopar!!!!

Here are some happy attendees (Planet, Cloudchaser and Skigirl43) bundled up agaist the cold.

7dfa848f-71ac-48b4-b244-4ef933b044fc.jpg

Ummmm, did Jeremy give permission to use the GC.COM logo on this cake? <_<

I suspect the evidence has been eaten...

Well enough time has passed that the evidence probably could be retrieved and viewed again, although not in it's original state.

:D

Cheeseheads . . . A small piece of evidence remains, but I suspect not for long. That was one YUMMY cake!!

Lazyboy & Mitey Mite . . . OH! EEEEEEWWWWW!!!! Ack! Ack! Yack!

Ummmm, did Jeremy give permission to use the GC.COM logo on this cake? :o

I suspect the evidence has been eaten...

Mopar and I went to have the leftover cake from his birthday bash only to discover that the most damning of evidence remained.

2a59d1f4-5f4f-44a0-b11e-4d56f6852a7e.jpg

Which raises the question . . . if this is indeed a copyright infringement, in essence an unlawful violation . . . then is it also illegal to consume the evidence?

The maker of the cake can be contacted for prosecution via her profile Bags and Gang.

I didn't eat any! I swear! :(

Anyhoo . . . happy caching and stuff! :o