Iso Raliegh, Nc Geocaches

Thack Pack

Could you be a little more specific? What do you like-hard/easy urban micros, or wilderness treks? What about multis? Where are you staying when you're in town?

Most important will you have a car? :)

There are a half dozen within a couple of miles of the RBC so you won't have to go far. Just give us a few specifics and we'll steer. In the meantime search at 27601 to start in the center of town; I'm not too far away. :)

PS I've got tix to the games too but will have to pass on the Sat ganes. I need to go out of town. :)

Edited by wimseyguy

Here is a list of some of my favorites from the immediate area. There are many more really good caches within a few miles of the RBC as well.

Turn over a new Leaf, Cedar Hills MicroChip, See da Cedar, Serpentine Cliffs, Milo's Garden, Super Crazy Brick Bash Fun Cache, The Snickert File, Alexander's Ragtime Cache, Method to my Madness, Black Thing #1

Edited by nctreker

I'll be coming through Raleigh later this month and would like to find a few caches. My problem however will be that I will need to find caches that aren't too far from where I can park the car. I'll have the wife and two kids (2 years old & 7 months) with me and she gets kind of squirrely when I leave them parked in the car and go into the woods. So does anyone know of a few caches (not counting virtuals) that I could search for and keep the car in sight?

Thanks

Eswau

Well two of mine are easy park and grabs: Alexander's Ragtime cache and Method to My Madness.

In north Raleigh you could hit In the Pines and Shelly Lake Cache if you put the little one in the stroller and enjoy a walk around the lake.

Double Bubble and Turn over a New Leaf are in a nearby park with a nice playground near the caches.

Finally there's Fran's Legacy with parking close enough to see the cache location.

Be sure to say hey when you visit the museum. :)

edited to correct bad links :blink:

Edited by wimseyguy

Forgot to thank everyone for helping me pick some caches in the Raleigh area. I think I did 4 regular caches and 4 Virtuals. After living in NC for the past 38 years, it was my first trip to Raleigh, but I'm sure we'll be back.

Thanks again,

Eswau

Just watched the selection show. WOW!!!! Looks like I'm going to get some good games. :rolleyes: Thanks to everyone for the good suggestions even though I spelled Ral"EI"gh incorrectly in the subject line.

I've got a bunch of things planned so we'll see how many I actually get to visit.