Any Tb Success Stories Out There??

gulliver22

I am familiar with 3 so far:

1. The Yakima TB wanted to go back to the Puget Sound, and after much delay did make it back.

2. The bug released in honor of my niece (Kate's Bug Box TB) was supposed to travel far and wide and so far its made it from coast to coast.

3. I think I'm in LUV TB has made it all over the country logging thousands of miles searching for romance.

I have a TB called Br'er Bear that has a laminated tag attached saying it wants an adventure...... it left Il. in May2003, has visited a few states and then ended up in a cache in Texas where it was picked up and taken for a five week journey to Japan. There it enjoyed some adventures and logged into a virtual cache, it then came back to the states and was picked up by a cacher who was traveling to Germany, after spending some time there and at a cache event, it came back to the states. Was dropped into another cache in Texas and is awaiting for it's next adventure. It is doing much more than I ever expected and is my fisrt TB so I consider it a success. Hopefully it will have many more adventures before heading home around the fourth of July. :)

:) My traveler "Little Brown truck" started in Corpus Christi Tx, and after traveling some in USA flew to England , landed near Wales and is supposed to be on its way to near Glouster.

My 16 Tbugs have goals in a brothers caches in Lewisville Tx and Moline Il.

One is now in Ill and he just removed one from the Tx. location.

Bro_ray

I have had several make it overseas. Here is the list:

Aladdin's Arabian Adventure - England

Come Back to Me - New Zealand

Let it Ride! - Hong Kong, Macau, Belgium, Hungary (My most traveled)

Little Angel Fish - England

Simon Says Start! - North Pole (Ok, So it's not overseas)

TrackBall Explorer - Czech Republic, Amsterdam, France, Canada

USA Geocoin 10038 - Mexico

USA Geocoin 10039 - Hungary

I have also had several make it to Hawaii and back.

RM

Don't Panic doesn't have a final destination so this doesn't go in the other thread mentioned above.

It has managed to get to two other regions of the country and spent time in caches having the same theme. (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

The high point has to be the following picture posted by parapatetic:

279735_300.jpg

Another success is that it is currently in the hands of a cacher who had never heard the original HHGTTG.

And now it's even spawned its own thread consisting of people arranging to move it along. Swatting cool, I say :D

Edit typo.

Edited by blindleader