How Do You Search For Locationless Caches?

TimSkells

Keystone hears whooshing sound as Mopar's point sails past ALGeocacher.

Mopar, please do not criticize people in the Getting Started forum. It's a safe haven.

ALGeocacher, Mopar was suggesting that you search existing topics before starting a new one. The question you asked was also asked yesterday.

by the way I have 2 caches and a benchmark. Soon to have more.

A traditional and a locationless that you logged by listening to a file on your computer? Works for me.

I can't see where he got a traditional Sparky. The cache it points to was archived over a year ago and I'm not seeing his log in there anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

by the way I have 2 caches and a benchmark. Soon to have more.

A traditional and a locationless that you logged by listening to a file on your computer? Works for me.

I can't see where he got a traditional Sparky. The cache it points to was archived over a year ago and I'm not seeing his log in there anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

His is the last log before it was archived. He has changed his name since that time, but the cache page won't update since it is archived.