Geocaching Team Name

dairic

Sorry to tell ya, I already took the best one.... :P ....

Just think "Team_____, Team____"...and then just put in something you like to do, or some nickname you already have, or something really cool that has to do with geocaching, your town name, there are so many things...when you stop thinking about it, then the perfect name will come to you out of the blue...

I don't think anyone has Team Frog yet.... :bad::):P:):D:sad::(:D;);):D

You and a "few other people"?

Most (probably every) geocaching "team" I know of is a family. And even then they frequently end up with only one person from the family actively caching. If this team that you are thinking of is just a group of friends that sometimes cache together, you'd be much better off in the long run simply caching together, but logging as individuals.

Most (probably every) geocaching "team" I know of is a family. And even then they frequently end up with only one person from the family actively caching. If this team that you are thinking of is just a group of friends that sometimes cache together, you'd be much better off in the long run simply caching together, but logging as individuals.

It's a resurrected thread from 2003, I hope I am entitled to point that out.

My geocachig partner and I have known each other for about 40 years, since Kindergarten. We decided on "Team Deerfield" which is the name of the private school we both attended.

That's a good choice, but as knowschad pointed out, you are probably better off (in the long run) to create separate accounts, and log separately as well. Certainly each of you will have a different perspective to relate for each cache you find?

:unsure:

Am I entitled to say, "oops"?

:unsure:

Am I entitled to say, "oops"?

Happens to the best of us...entitled or otherwise.