A new cach ideea for chilrden that is swet

noone

OK,

since youall didnt lik my grandfathers medicin cach idear, i am askin about anothr one.

Ther is a park clos to my bridg and I think alot of childrin play ther. whut if i put a cach ther with alot of good candie an stuf. i can put itin an ammo contaner sono baers wuld smel it (sinc all you think baers can smel thru metel!)

what els for chidren would be good to putin this cach?i tink this could be caled a "Sweat Cache" huh?

boblog3

Tired-boring-very much not funny. It's pretty clear that you cannot see how stupid and un-funny you make yourself sound.

"Gee here's an idea. I'll petend I'm some dolt who comes up with really foolish ideas for caches. That will be great. Oh, the comedic value". Your reluctance to let it go after so many people have told you what they thought about your schtick is really peculiar. Next gag please......

boo2.jpg

Ahhhh......the moist nose of a German Wirehaired Pointer!

[This message was edited by Irvingdog on July 26, 2002 at 05:04 PM.]

Why don't we change the direction of this thread to discussing ideas for really clever/funny false identities that we could come up with on these forums (I agree Boblog is really lame, but Mitsuko was terrific).

For example - how about "bubble boy" (remember from Seinfeld) - he is confined to live in plastic bubble but is really keen to go geocaching and wants our ideas about how he could get started. If he did a really convincing job, we all might feel too embarrassed to question his identity just in case he was for real....

Any other ideas?

You may not agree with what I say, but I will defend, to your death, my right to say it!(it's a Joke, OK!)