Geo-Puppies and Geo-Gear

Yiribana

I have run into a number of cachers that take their dogs into the field with them whenever possible, and I'm one of them. I'd love to see Groundspeak produce some gear for them--maybe some Geo-dogtags? or a Groundspeak leash?

Are there any other owners of geo-dogs out there, that would like to have such gear?

thanks,

hermione

11:19 AM, Pacific Time: Leprechaun envisions carleenp in a black collar and leash, and swoons.

11:20 AM, Pacific Time: Leprechaun realizes that carleenp meant to say she would purchase these items for her *dog*.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

quote:
Originally posted by Thack Pack:

My dog sports a metal bone collar tag with his name, our home phone number, and coords for the house. I made it at one of the tag vending machines you can find inside Petsmart or Walmart. It cost me all of $5.00.

Now that is cool. I think I will me one for me, just in case I pass out somewhere...

--Marky

...Be nice to your fellow geocachers, they might be Hemlock...

I'd buy something like this, but only if it were tasteful. I wouldn't buy a leash with the geocaching logo repeated on it thousands of times. But maybe one with the logo once and "www.geocaching.com" going down in normal sized letters.

----

Extra batteries for GPS, don't leave home without 'em.