Car window stickers

baloo&bd

Does anyone know where do get the Geocaching.com windows stickers. These are the type like you see from universities, car models (Across the topp of the windshield), etc.

I found a site in Australia that has them, however after returning a message on my initial inquiry that he thought the shipping would be too expensive, he hasn't returned any of my emails. He said they were available at geocaching.com (Makes sense since it is their name on it) but they're not here.

quote:
Originally posted by Baloo&bd:

Does anyone know where do get the Geocaching.com windows stickers. These are the type like you see from universities, car models (Across the topp of the windshield), etc.

Are these what you are looking for?

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

Man, the board is moving like cold molasses today!

I made the following suggestion to the Powers That Be just yesterday:

While the window cling geocaching.com is nice looking for normal cars, I have it on my SUV and you simply can't see it through the tint that comes standard on most SUVs.

So...

How about one of the smaller white window clings for the outside? Made from the stuff like the goofy Calvin & Hobbes stickers you see everywhere?

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

quote:
Originally posted by joefrog:

How about one of the smaller white window clings for the outside? Made from the stuff like the goofy Calvin & Hobbes stickers you see everywhere?

We have some other stickers in the pipeline. I'll try to find more info out today. A white geocaching logo sticker is definitely in the works.

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy:

We have some other stickers in the pipeline. I'll try to find more info out today. A white geocaching logo sticker is definitely in the works.

Thanks for the heads-up; I'll watch for the info. I'm also looking into having one custom-cut locally. Will let you know how it turns out!

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

Posted this in the other sticker topic:

http://www.moonrize.com/fractal-geo-decal.jpg

I've updated the design so it's "legal". The vinyl decals are awesome. I've had mine on my car for about 2 years now and it still looks great.

-fractal

That's about what I'm looking for, except on a smaller scale. Did you do it yourself, or have it done?

Joel (joefrog)

quote:
Originally posted by Baloo&bd:

Please tell me that was just added because I looked and looked.

I just ordered 3. Thanks.

icon_smile.gif I ordered a few . . . last year, so no, they weren't just added.

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

quote:

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

See if you can get some small ones. Maybe even suitable for a bicycle? or canoe?, suitcase?, cache?, mug, etc.?

==============="If it feels good...do it"================

**(the other 9 out of 10 voices in my head say: "Don't do it.")**

quote:

That's about what I'm looking for, except on a smaller scale. Did you do it yourself, or have it done?

Joel (joefrog)

I had it done. And the size is pretty good. I believe that one is about 5 inches square, but that's with the website through the middle. I'm looking into getting the correct logo made at about 4.5 x 5 inches.

-fractal

quote:

quote:

frog.gif Jeremy Irish

NOW you tell me.... I just put in a high dollar order for stuff... (stickers, log books, etc, etc, etc...) LOL.

But seriously folks, I'd like to see some stickers as I'd have one on my car as quickly as you could ship it to me... heck, when they come in just ship me one anyway, I'm good for it...lol.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

quote:
Originally posted by Bunson_Honeydew:

I've been looking for these for a while too. Stock must have recently run out and reupped, because they were there a couple months ago, but were not when I looked a week or two ago. I'll be ordering one ASAP for my new GeoMobile.

Not sure when they came back, but they were definately gone from the site for a while. I ordered some back before the "big" CITO events, and like the day after I ordered they were gone from the page. I called and asked, and they said I should get mine (I did) but that they were "done". Apparantly, there was still demand for them, and at some point in time they brought them back...apparantly just this week, if some looked and didn't see them last week.

Nothing to see here, move along.