farewell to geocaching

Over the last ten months, I have been priviledged to meet up with many fellow cachers,some on the trails,and many more at the picnic at the Steamboat Springs picnic.Failing health is forcing me to leave active caching.I will continue to follow your activities from the side lines.Your friendship was greatly appreciated.Jim Buzz

I don't know you and don't know that I ever will, but I do have an idea for you. One you probably have already thought of. Plant a cache in your front yard, make it a 1/1 and you have to aske the 'owner' for permission. Then you get to meet geocachers, and give them a cache to find. It's an idea for what it's worth.

Good luck.

Buzz...like Renegade said, make some 1/1's near your house, or make some easily maintained "virtuals"!

As a representative from the family known as "cachers", we would all be saddened by the loss of a member!

"I", as a fellow cacher urge you to try and maintain your geocacher status!

Mike (The DirtMan) Pellerin

aka Badger

dirtman@iname.com

Jason Dobson

aka "Jay" "J"

Myth8499@aol.com

Sorry to hear you have to leave the active geocacher status. icon_frown.gif

If you're in an area that has geocache meetings, stay in touch that way.

If you're ever in GA, stop in for one of our monthly meetings.

If you're still driving, mount your GPSr in your car and map local parks as virtual caches. (I've discovered many a nice park as a result of a cache hunt.)

Post & read the forums.

Best of luck!

Sorry to hear you have to leave the active geocacher status. icon_frown.gif

If you're in an area that has geocache meetings, stay in touch that way.

If you're ever in GA, stop in for one of our monthly meetings.

If you're still driving, mount your GPSr in your car and map local parks as virtual caches. (I've discovered many a nice park as a result of a cache hunt.)

Post & read the forums.

Best of luck!

Like others I don't know you Jim, but last sunday I was out with a friend with very bad health I won't go into details, and we did a cache together. You might want to try an email to Yrium and talk to him, and maybe get a litle insight from him. icon_smile.gif

All who look are not lost

Like others I don't know you Jim, but last sunday I was out with a friend with very bad health I won't go into details, and we did a cache together. You might want to try an email to Yrium and talk to him, and maybe get a litle insight from him. icon_smile.gif

All who look are not lost