Geocacher statistics........

rjt

I prefer to go with my family but they are not always as interested or have other priorities. Hard to believe huh?

When they do come, I try to pick caches that have something for the kids to do nearby or are in a location that will give the boys some fun (bugs, critters, anything that seems dangerous).

17406_1500.jpg

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. - Dave Barry

Actually I love to hunt with the kids unless they are off with their mother for visitation. On the days they are gone I usually try to arrange some kind of road trip for myself where I cache while traveling.

This summer they're heading to their mom's for a month and I'm going to Space-A out of Jacksonville Naval Station to Roosevelt Roads Naval Station in Puerto Rico!! I haven't really checked yet to see if there are any caches down there, but it seems like I remember one. I wonder if they'd mind if I created a couple of virtuals... additions to the "Military History Series" could be made.

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

If time works out, I go caching with my teammate. But since my days off/shift changed, we hardly have an opportunity to go together anymore. So I guess that would mean I often go it alone.

Every now and again I'll meet up with another cacher or 2 and we'll go out in a group. Extreme rural/remote areas I don't like to go alone due to the risk of not being able to take myself to a place to call for help, or be found for that matter if I am seriously injured.

Brian

Team A.I.

95% of the time it's with Joani. 3% of the time its with Joani and friends. 1% me and friends. 1% by myself. I wouldn't mind doing more with friends, it's always a blast.

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"