GREAT NEW WAY TO ADVERTISE GEOCACHING.COM

TNRonin

I have a brand new GC.COM hat in this cache if you want to come and get it. Though I'm sure you'll spend more than $15 in gas to get here.

Oddly enough, it's been there through a number of finds. Guess people don't like green?

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

I have a brand new GC.COM hat in http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=85356 cache if you want to come and get it. Though I'm sure you'll spend more than $15 in gas to get here.

Oddly enough, it's been there through a number of finds. Guess people don't like green?

I would've driven out of my way for it & to see one of your "famous" hides I hear so much about -- I was in NY/NJ all last week! Then again, on Saturday coming home it took us 6 HOURS to get from NYC to Baltimore!

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

I have a brand new GC.COM hat in this cache if you want to come and get it. Though I'm sure you'll spend more than $15 in gas to get here.

Wonder if I should fly down there to collect it...?

Nah, with my luck the guy before me would get it.icon_wink.gif

- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. -

quote:
Originally posted by Kealia:

Great! I would love one...let's see California to NJ @ $1.99/gallon - icon_eek.gif

Guess I'll have to buy one from GC.com to cover up this stringy hair!

Heh heh. You forget that some of us have met you in person. icon_eek.gif

Webfoot frog.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Wish I'd brought my GPSr with me this time.

quote:
Originally posted by garrettmaster1:

I might be the only one with this view, but advertising a lot about geocaching could invite a large response, but then could also invite people that try it out...place a cache and then later quit. Again..its a thought icon_smile.gif

huh?????????

This the same day everyone is having all sort of fits about staying on topic? I don't think garrettmaster1 even looked at the thread

Eeyore

I am moving along!