NEW POLL: When is the lockdown coming?

TEAM 360

quote:
Originally posted by Jomarac5:

This is a really stupid thread. Oh, I just looked at who started it. Now it makes sense.

Just can't let it go, huh? Remember when your Mama was raising you and she told you to play nice? Oh, wait, you didn't have one...well, now it makes sense.

I cannot count the number of ballgames that entertained me when both benches were cleared, ending in a knock down drag out.

Lets see...

Montreal vs. Seattle... three fights I recall

Montreal vs. Milwaukee... a couple bench clearers

Toronto and Baltimore... Maybe it wasn't Baltimore.

And another that Montreal was in...Maybe that was Baltimore.

Montreal and Chicago... One I remember where Rojas got six stitches in the head from a good kicking.

Boy, those Canadians sure know their hockey!!!

Uh oh! Did I just go off topic? I was attempting a simple and friendly comparison study. Sorry.

48511_5100.JPG

Yup. That's MY goat!

quote:
Originally posted by Jomarac5:

quote:
Team 360 wrote:

Remember when your Mama was raising you and she told you to play nice? Oh, wait, you didn't have one...well, now it makes sense.

That comment is about as stupid as this thread.

Yea, I figured I would do you a favor and dumb it down to your level so you could understand it. I was going to make sure I leave "This thread is stupid" comments in all of yours from now on as well, but everyone in here already knows that. Thanks.

quote:
Team 360 wrote:

Yea, I figured I would do you a favor and dumb it down to your level so you could understand it. I was going to make sure I leave "This thread is stupid" comments in all of yours from now on as well, but everyone in here already knows that. Thanks.

I love it when they lose all composure.

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by TEAM 360:

I was going to make sure I leave "This thread is stupid" comments in all of yours from now on as well, but everyone in here already knows that. Thanks.

We sure do.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Caching without a clue....

But really, Team 360 did start out with a good topic, and it's a shame that it gets the hoopla from nit picky a$$ whiny, poke a$$ comments that Jomoron5 leaves(in this thread for instance, as I have seen others elswhere and have been a participant). This is WHY they get closed in the first place.

Give it a rest, JEEZ!!!!

48511_5100.JPG

Yup. That's MY goat!

quote:
opey one wrote:

But really, Team 360 did start out with a good topic, and it's a shame that it gets the hoopla from nit picky a$$ whiny, poke a$$ comments that Jomoron5 leaves(in this thread for instance, as I have seen others elswhere and have been a participant). This is WHY they get closed in the first place.

Are you coming to Vancouver with Team360?

This could be fun.

And yeah, this is are *really* good topic about caching. icon_rolleyes.gif

Personal attacks and threats are a bit much. As far as this being a "good topic about caching", I agree, its not.

Personally I think it had its time coming but I think its a guarantee when it degrades to personal attacks and threats.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Caching without a clue....