It's been awhile.....

Ummmmmm, Yeah! O.K.

Thank you for my new hopeless addiction. I must be addicted. I've lost almost 30 pounds. icon_cool.gif

Thank you for my first 2 cases of poison ivy. icon_wink.gif

Thank you for the great bunch of Texas Geocachers. icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you for the quality time I got to spend on the computer at the Volkswagen dealership while my GeoJetta was getting repaired from a caching misadventure. ($825 OUCH) icon_eek.gif

Thank you for making me appreciate parts of a city that I mostly can't stand. (Notice my from line.) icon_razz.gif

Thank you for my lack of sleep on nights when I cruise this excellent forum. icon_rolleyes.gif

Thank you for another creative outlet and another reason to feel guilty for all of the new projects that I have started and still not completed. icon_redface.gif

Thank you for several close calls with the fuzz. icon_wink.gif

I could go on and on. I wouldn't change a thing. frog.gif

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gifThe greatest labor saving invention of today is tomorrow....

Yes Thank you Thank you. If not for GC I would have had a lazy day at home before coming in to work. Instead I got up early and saw two old mill sites; one completely overgrown with foliage and not much mill left but still very scenic. I also saw this amazing geological formation here. I love how geocaching and geocachers show me stuff I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

quote:
I could go on and on. I wouldn't change a thing. frog.gif

Well, I could live without these froggy things. icon_biggrin.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane