Where is the highest density caching area in US? (most caches per sq. mile)

ikayak

I live way out west. The 1st 100 are within 76 miles of my zipcode (as the crow flies, 2 to 3 times farther by road). When I see cachers with 300-500 finds, I figure they must live in a high cache density area. Fess up! Where are these places? Must be alot of you living in those spots!! We can all vacation out your way to up our cache scores and add to your local economy.

Time Flies like an arrow. Fruit Flies like a banana

So sorry about the dup thread. I must have been working at a boring job that week that wouldn't let me have time to access the web all day long.... But believe me, I did try a search before I posted it. And my bags are packed, ready to high density cache icon_biggrin.gif

So sorry about the dup thread. I must have been working at a boring job that week that wouldn't let me have time to access the web all day long.... But believe me, I did try a search before I posted it. And my bags are packed, ready to high density cache icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

But they're all wrapped in plastic garbage bags. What's the deal with that?

Thats very true. Many, but not all, are in bags.

I guess if they look like garbage, no one will pick them up. That or the cheap plastic containers can't keep them dry.