Geocaching illegal?

Criminal

Geocaching would be over as we know it. The web sites would loose lots of people and all that would be left was a core of landowners.

But then again new aspects would crop up to take its place such as benchmark, virtuals, and sponsered events.

----(sig line)---> Did you ever do any trail maintainence? - if so you will know that all but the most worn trails need continuous maintenance to prevent mother nature from reclaiming it. herd paths are quickly reclaimed - k2dave

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Jago:

although some of you may not realise this, the world is bigger then the USA

Uh oh gang, we've got a foreigner watching. Quick, start acting like the imperialistic, capitalistic, greedy, selfish monsters we're supposed to be...... icon_wink.gif

Now where did I park my car??????? monkes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Jago:

although some of you may not realise this, the world is bigger then the USA

Uh oh gang, we've got a foreigner watching. Quick, start acting like the imperialistic, capitalistic, greedy, selfish monsters we're supposed to be...... icon_wink.gif

Now where did I park my car??????? monkes.gif

What would this then do to the Federal and County surveyors, engineers and private surveyors or just us good ole land measurers? is not hunting for a monument the same as hunting for a cache? and (they) are doing it allover on the Public lands, well outlawing it then would become a double standard! this is just my piddly little tid bit on the subject. they should have not released it to the PUBLIC if they do not want us to have it and use it.As you will see as this goes on that people will really understand why they do not want us to have so much accuracy (NATIONAL DEFENSE) I have been writing Congress on this subject for a while now, more details later. see you in the funnies.