Anybody want to hide a cache here ??

Actually, I liked the story too but was wondering why they didn't give the troll a nickname... "Clan Ferguson" has a nice ring to it. icon_razz.gif

Seriously though, flash-floods are a very real threat and going into anyplace of this nature is taking a larger risk than you might imagine.

B'sides.... they admitted at the onset that this place had a foul odor.

--

I would follow my GPS to the gates of Hell if it pointed that way. - GeoVamp

Actually, I liked the story too but was wondering why they didn't give the troll a nickname... "Clan Ferguson" has a nice ring to it. icon_razz.gif

Seriously though, flash-floods are a very real threat and going into anyplace of this nature is taking a larger risk than you might imagine.

B'sides.... they admitted at the onset that this place had a foul odor.

--

I would follow my GPS to the gates of Hell if it pointed that way. - GeoVamp

quote:
Originally posted by Eric O'Connor:

Troll??? isn't that what they call someone on the internet thats just tring to goade someone else into reponding to things that the Troll just wants to argue about?? icon_razz.gif

Cache On!!

James

"Big Dog"

-Clan Ferguson

quote:
Originally posted by Eric O'Connor:

Troll??? isn't that what they call someone on the internet thats just tring to goade someone else into reponding to things that the Troll just wants to argue about?? icon_razz.gif

Cache On!!

James

"Big Dog"

-Clan Ferguson

quote:
Originally posted by Clan Ferguson:

Actually, that was less akin to a troll and more along the lines of fishing with dynamite.

As it turns out I ended up "trolling" myself with this one since I've had to check this thread each and every day, waiting for you to respond. It's been so long I can barely remember what this was in response to but Clan had said something in a different thread so I was taunting him a little.

I think you're a stand-up guy Clan Ferguson, so I hope you see all of this in the humorous vein I had intended.

quote:
Originally posted by Clan Ferguson:

Actually, that was less akin to a troll and more along the lines of fishing with dynamite.

As it turns out I ended up "trolling" myself with this one since I've had to check this thread each and every day, waiting for you to respond. It's been so long I can barely remember what this was in response to but Clan had said something in a different thread so I was taunting him a little.

I think you're a stand-up guy Clan Ferguson, so I hope you see all of this in the humorous vein I had intended.

I would like to read the story but the current URL goes nowhere.

Yes Eric I caught the humor and was just responding in kind. I normally only read threads that either mention my name or have titles that intrest me. this one had the latter. but given responses it now works in the former.

Cache On!!

James

"Big Dog"

-Clan Ferguson

Ironically I had trouble finding the exact link myself....

Until I searched on the word

"Troll"

It's a good read, I contacted the author and informed him that I'd enjoyed it and that we were talking about it here.

(Me? A geo-pimp?)

I did notice that the photos that were originally included in the article are no longer there.

He respond right away with a thank you, so we might have a geocaching artical to read in the near future.

There are some decent caches in Las Vegas with *TONS* of activity since so many pass through that place.