GPS HELP NEEDED

r_kalp

HEY! Maybe this kid really IS interested in Geocaching...how are your responses gonna make him view the game and its participants? We should be telling him to look in the GPS GARAGE SALE forum, or about any sales/rebates available that maybe he can present to his parents while telling them about the sport (get them involved, too), and maybe that might help them to buy him a GPS.

quote:
Originally posted by Greatwhite6:

I need a Dodge Viper. I don't have that much money but I really could use the car. If somebody out there has an extra Viper sitting in their garage I would be happy to take it from you. Thanks,

A dodge viper is different than a gps. we should be helping this kid to get in the game. im not saying we should just give him one, but we can help him find one.

MAXD1 icon_cool.gif

I posted my reply in the other thread, but I'll repost it here...

Chin up, Ryan. Summer's almost here. As has been said above, there are money-making opportunities for entrepreneurial people. Mow lawns, wash cars, deliver newspapers. You can find an eTrex on eBay for not too much cash. I recently purchased several yellow ones for less than eighty bucks each (on average).

I looked at your area and there are a couple of caches close to you. Once you find these, hide one and you might be able to spark some activity.

Good luck.

quote:
Originally posted by r_kalp:

I need a GPS unit to start playing geocaching but i have not money if anyone has any old or used GpS units i would realy apreciate it if u would send it to me please email or reply here with ur support thank you very much

Ryan Kalp

If you go look for the Sweetzer Switch cache you just might find a yellow Etrex in the bushes somewhere in the area. I lost one while logging the cache about 18 to 20 months ago. icon_wink.gif

Jolly R. Blackburn

http://kenzerco.com

quote:
Originally posted by r_kalp:

I need a GPS unit to start playing geocaching but i have not money if anyone has any old or used GpS units i would realy apreciate it if u would send it to me please email or reply here with ur support thank you very much

Ryan Kalp

Ryan, you need to pay more attention in school. Master spelling and grammar first, then worry about learning how to Geocache.

P.S. Flame me if you want, you know I'm right.