Democrat/ Republican and Magellan/Garmin

Guest phantom4099

Grasshoppa did not know punchline. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Atilla the Pun:

quote:
_Originally posted by WaylandersMA:_

A buddhist runs into the Pizza Parlor and says, "Make me one with everything".

The Buddhist says to the hotdog vendor "Make me one with everything" as he hands him a $20 bill.

The vendor pockets the bill and hands the Buddhist his hotdog. The Buddhist says "What about my change?", to which the vendor replies "Change must come from within..."

AtP

1.jpg

Grasshoppa did not know punchline. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Atilla the Pun:

quote:
_Originally posted by WaylandersMA:_

A buddhist runs into the Pizza Parlor and says, "Make me one with everything".

The Buddhist says to the hotdog vendor "Make me one with everything" as he hands him a $20 bill.

The vendor pockets the bill and hands the Buddhist his hotdog. The Buddhist says "What about my change?", to which the vendor replies "Change must come from within..."

AtP

1.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by phantom4099:

I am wondering if your party preferences had anything to do with what GPS brand you prefer. I was kind of thinking the republicans may like Garmin better and democrats might prefer Magellan. Am I just nuts or is there something to it?

Wyatt W.

So do a poll with 4 points.

Garmin/Demo

Garmin/Rep

Magellan/Demo

Magellan/Rep

supposedly, the difference between a republican and a democrat, is the republicans are for the rich, and the democrats for the poor (according to my husband). My reason for voting republican is I hope someday to be amongst the rich. ( thats what I tell my husband ) I actually agree mostly with the republicans.

I'm also a gun toting believer in conservation. I believe you should eat what you kill, or release it ( in the case of fishing ), for others to enjoy. I don't think we need to tear down any more trees to make more parking lots either.

I also like the magellans. icon_cool.gif

supposedly, the difference between a republican and a democrat, is the republicans are for the rich, and the democrats for the poor (according to my husband). My reason for voting republican is I hope someday to be amongst the rich. ( thats what I tell my husband ) I actually agree mostly with the republicans.

I'm also a gun toting believer in conservation. I believe you should eat what you kill, or release it ( in the case of fishing ), for others to enjoy. I don't think we need to tear down any more trees to make more parking lots either.

I also like the magellans. icon_cool.gif

NRA life member. Ford F150 driver. Non-smoking for 1 full year. Irish catholic.Stay home daddy. Bats right, throws left. Republican (centrist my butt! Sit in the middle of the road, get run over!). Pheasants forever sponsor. Boys and Girls Clubs of America volunteer. And, appearantly of no coincidence, Garmin E-map user (very suprised there are not more E-map devotees).

boo2.jpg

I hunt pheasant religiously. Because South Dakota squeezes out-of-staters, and because I can't often string together 3 day trips, I typically hunt Mn. WMA's and WPA's using non-toxic shot (a stranger word has not been coined). Up until last season, I liked Jackson and Worthington counties, with the Sioux Valley being my first choice, but I've since learned that good dogs (Springers and Wirehaired pointer) will produce birds out of nearby metro-county WMA's in areas like Hutchinson.

How about yourself?›

boo2.jpg