Screen covers?

Hi everyone. I was looking REALLY close at my Legend's screen and I can see some tiny scratches. I know that is normal and I am too anal. But what would you quys thing about those screen sticky things for pda's? I know I could get a case but I don't feel like it. It's all yours!

Brian

I would never use my PDA (IPAQ) with out a screen cover. It has saved me from hundreds of scratches and a few pen marks from grabing the wrong stylus. Im sure you could get some and trim them down for your GPS.

A good idea.

Lapaglia icon_cool.gif

"Muga Muchu" (forget yourself, focus).

I would never use my PDA (IPAQ) with out a screen cover. It has saved me from hundreds of scratches and a few pen marks from grabing the wrong stylus. Im sure you could get some and trim them down for your GPS.

A good idea.

Lapaglia icon_cool.gif

"Muga Muchu" (forget yourself, focus).

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Smith:

But what would you quys thing about those screen sticky things for pda's? I know I could get a case but I don't feel like it. It's all yours!

Brian

Got em' on all my Garmins. I use those Fellowes WriteRight screen protectors. Work well & actually help with sun glare. I use them on my digital cameras as well.I say go for it. For my Sony Clie' pda, I just ordered a couple of screen protectors from Brando. They are supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. But at $9.00 apiece, the Garmins will do just fine with the Fellowes. icon_biggrin.gif

"Gimpy"

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Smith:

But what would you quys thing about those screen sticky things for pda's? I know I could get a case but I don't feel like it. It's all yours!

Brian

Got em' on all my Garmins. I use those Fellowes WriteRight screen protectors. Work well & actually help with sun glare. I use them on my digital cameras as well.I say go for it. For my Sony Clie' pda, I just ordered a couple of screen protectors from Brando. They are supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. But at $9.00 apiece, the Garmins will do just fine with the Fellowes. icon_biggrin.gif

"Gimpy"

Heh, I'm right there with you. The smallest scratch on my screen and I'd have to trade it in for a new one. icon_smile.gif Anyway, I am currently using the plastic covers intended for PDA's on mine and it works great. The hardest part is cutting it into the shape of your screen.

Heh, I'm right there with you. The smallest scratch on my screen and I'd have to trade it in for a new one. icon_smile.gif Anyway, I am currently using the plastic covers intended for PDA's on mine and it works great. The hardest part is cutting it into the shape of your screen.