Welcome to the Century club

Congrats Hornet and well done. icon_smile.gif

I hope to join the club soon, I'm saving the last few caches untill my birthday in July. icon_wink.gif

Also very well done to team Slytherin for starting off the double century club!! icon_cool.gif

(Every one needs a bigger letterbox!)

Congrats Hornet and well done. icon_smile.gif

I hope to join the club soon, I'm saving the last few caches untill my birthday in July. icon_wink.gif

Also very well done to team Slytherin for starting off the double century club!! icon_cool.gif

(Every one needs a bigger letterbox!)

Well done Kim and Alex (Slytherin) in making the double century. Nice for me that you started with one of mine and made your double century on another - I didn't know I made them too easy (except for the virtuals)

Well done too, to all the "mere" centenarians - it'll be a while before I join you - where do you find the time?

[This message was edited by jstead on June 24, 2002 at 01:27 AM.]

I was honoured and delighted to celebrate Kim & Alex's double century today by having a couple of beers with them during their visit down south. You see the beer is just as good here as it is 'toop north.

Very well done to the two of you from a "mere" centurian.

Today I was in the presence of greatness icon_razz.gif

I was honoured and delighted to celebrate Kim & Alex's double century today by having a couple of beers with them during their visit down south. You see the beer is just as good here as it is 'toop north.

Very well done to the two of you from a "mere" centurian.

Today I was in the presence of greatness icon_razz.gif

...and we would like to express our gratitude for the hospitality shown by Peter (the Hornet) on our sojourn down to te'smoke.

We spent a delightful hour in his company and only the constraints of the drink driving laws and the pressing matter of caches to find, caused us to call last orders. I think we did all but one of the Hornet caches and found all of them challenging in their own way.

We look forward to meeting up again. This was, more than anything an occassion that brought out the true nature of geocaching. Good challenges, good beer and more than anything.... good company. Thanks Peter.

icon_smile.gif

Today we were in the presence of a true gentleman.

...and we would like to express our gratitude for the hospitality shown by Peter (the Hornet) on our sojourn down to te'smoke.

We spent a delightful hour in his company and only the constraints of the drink driving laws and the pressing matter of caches to find, caused us to call last orders. I think we did all but one of the Hornet caches and found all of them challenging in their own way.

We look forward to meeting up again. This was, more than anything an occassion that brought out the true nature of geocaching. Good challenges, good beer and more than anything.... good company. Thanks Peter.

icon_smile.gif

Today we were in the presence of a true gentleman.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris n Maria:

I'm impressed and still trying to work out how you have time to do anything but caching.

A marvellous achievment.

Chris

"We're not lost - we just don't know where we are"

London & UK Geocaching Resources: http://www.sheps.clara.net

Hmmm. It could do with being a Student icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

In between the intense burst of activity for assignments life seems to be filled with Beer and outdoor persuits icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Chris n Maria:

I'm impressed and still trying to work out how you have time to do anything but caching.

A marvellous achievment.

Chris

In between the intense burst of activity for assignments life seems to be filled with Beer and outdoor persuits icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by page28:

Right first time. You have obviously been a student at some time, Richard icon_smile.gif

I've finished my last assignment now and just waiting for the un-official results to come out (a week tomorrow), so hopefully it will be beers all round.

I've found caching to be a great antidote for studying. It's nice to get out and away from a classroom or computer for a few hours.

Alex.

quote:
Originally posted by page28:

Right first time. You have obviously been a student at some time, Richard icon_smile.gif

I've finished my last assignment now and just waiting for the un-official results to come out (a week tomorrow), so hopefully it will be beers all round.

I've found caching to be a great antidote for studying. It's nice to get out and away from a classroom or computer for a few hours.

Alex.

quote:
Originally posted by Tim & June:

Well done Alex & Kim,

I still don't know how you manage to hit so many in one weekend. icon_smile.gif

Military style planning icon_smile.gif

quote:

Must go like a steam train.

Has Kim been talking again ???? icon_smile.gif

quote:

Congratulations.

Tim & June (Winchester)

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif

A.

To cache, or not to cache. That is the question !

Oh to hell with the work. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Tim & June:

Well done Alex & Kim,

I still don't know how you manage to hit so many in one weekend. icon_smile.gif

Military style planning icon_smile.gif

quote:

Must go like a steam train.

Has Kim been talking again ???? icon_smile.gif

quote:

Congratulations.

Tim & June (Winchester)

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif

A.

To cache, or not to cache. That is the question !

Oh to hell with the work. icon_smile.gif

Well done to Jason and Hornet on their first century, but . . . .

very well done to Alex and Kim on their 300 (OK, it may be premature by a day or two but since I missed their 200 by some 46 caches, it seemed prudent to jump the gun).

Seriously that's amazing - you've done 146 in the time we've done 61 - are you trying to catch ccCooper agency?

Dave & Nicky

quote:
Originally posted by Slytherin formerly known as kimRobin:

Alex.

A few Hours! It must have taken longer than that just to log your hertfordshire & london finds, let alone find them icon_eek.gif

Chris

quote:
Originally posted by Slytherin formerly known as kimRobin:

Alex.

A few Hours! It must have taken longer than that just to log your hertfordshire & london finds, let alone find them icon_eek.gif

Chris

Congrats to all new members of the 100 club. I'm hoping to join you soon - 90 already and plans to go to that honeypot of caches in the south - Winchester in the next few days.<BR><BR>To dragonseeker - don't despair. I bagged caches 1 & 2 in February so it doesn't take forever.<BR><BR>I was talking to Finger the other day (he who supplies Geocaching stuff in the UK) about the possibility of producing a special cap or something for "centurians". He said he'd approach Geocaching.com to see what they think.<BR><BR>What do you ton-uppers think?

Well, you better get movin'! It's D-day, before you can turn around it'll be Christmas! :mad: