Walker Dan gets to 200

Congratulations on a great achievement icon_biggrin.gificon_smile.gif I'm sure you could have got many more than this by now, but you have spent so much time setting such excellent caches for the rest of us to find! Keep up the good work. Good to meet you at Alston, also Mrs. Dan who keeps you on the right track icon_cool.gif

Thanks for all your kind words ( there doesn't seem to be too many of those around just now.........again).

I think we need to go back to basics and just go out and enjoy ourselves without interfering with anybody else or each other (oh er Mrs that doesn't sound quite right) icon_redface.gif.

We have enjoyed all (well most) of the caches we have done and have enjoyed going to new areas of the country and going to parts of our own area we didn't really know.

Highlights - the next cache as it is always somewhere or something different.

Low points - the ones we didn't find when everyone else did (and said they were easy). I will be getting my eyes tested again very shortly.

We have a good number marked down as still to find and hope everyone can find as much enjoyment finding caches around the country and are not put off by some of the forum posts.

We soldier on icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif and enjoy ourselves.

[This message was edited by Walker Dan on August 01, 2003 at 12:07 PM.]

Congratulations! I'm sorry I missed you at the Royal Welsh -- I would have enjoyed congratulating you in person. Maybe next year, as I'll be in Builth about the same time. Good luck and thanks for the cache.

"All of us are standing in the mud, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde