Facing Saints Pictures

The Hornet

Just a note to let everyone know that I've had the camera in Rob & Lisa's cache, Facing Saints, processed and the scanned pictures can be seen here http://www.pgh.d2g.com/saints/index.html

If you can identify any of the pictures please email me or post it here and I'll post your names alongside the pictures.

Before anyone starts flaming again icon_wink.gif for doing this, I'd like to point out that I asked Rob & Lisa if they wanted me to do this and they were very happy about it. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

It is better to regret something you did, rather than to regret something you didn't do.

quote:
If you can identify any of the pictures please email me or post it here and I'll post your names alongside the pictures.

Lucky number 13 shows, left to right, Michael, Debbie and Callum, from Team Blitz. Paul (me) was behind the camera at the time, so not in view!

Paul

Team Blitz

No, I gave YOU the spare batteries....

quote:
Originally posted by Chris n Maria:

Number 16 is Chris - does he ever take that anorak off? I think he's learning from Masher icon_smile.gif

Let no woman come between a man and his anorak, Maria!

Anyway, isn't that you doing your best to not be in number 17? Methinks it is!!

Mark

----------------------

I was technical once

Image 18 is me, Kouros, and Image 19 is Dwof. icon_biggrin.gif

Image 001 appears to be the silouette of Hagrid, from Harry Potter. icon_wink.gif Not an attempt to cause any offence to the party that it really is, of course... icon_razz.gif

------

An it harm none, do what ye will

[This message was edited by Kouros on January 12, 2003 at 02:20 AM.]

I don’t know if we should own up, no5 is DJH, mother, brother and girlfriend. No sign of Millie the sniffing spaniel, she was there on the day!!!

We had a fantastic crisp winters day walk last weekend and checked the cache, love looking at the logs. This cache is about a mile from our home, anyone who has not visited it is well worth it!!

DJH

Pid was right!

I have to own up to being the one with the Royal Mail hat, What else can I wear!! icon_biggrin.gif

The other guy is my brother-in-law, Andy, from Salisbury. He is a postie as well!!

That was part of my 3 day cache hunt when I bagged 32 caches and had a fantastic time. icon_smile.gif

(Every one needs a bigger letterbox!)