Lathama Makes One Hundred

MarcB

Congratulations to Lathama who reached "100 caches found" today at the Wrekin (probably). What are your best/worst (etc) cache awards? icon_biggrin.gif

MarcB

"We searched for hours in the cache area but all we could find was an ammo box in a little hollow. Suggest you archive the cache..."

Cache with best view: "Wye why" - from there i could see Dover and well into the channel!

Most enjoyable cache: "Shining cliff" - such a beautiful area with the ridge and then the walk through the woods to the lakeside.

Worst Weather experienced: "Uplifting day out" - Ended up running along side the canal and up that steep slope in horizontal rain. It only took 5 mins but i was wet through!

Hardest cache to find: "Dutch Treasure" - Ok not a British cache but worthy of a mention. It took me three attempts and about 10 hours (total) to find this one!

Best hiding spot for a cache: "Dont go at Midnight" - Crawling under those Rhodidendrons was amazing but also painful at my height!

Place i completed my milestone "The urn" - a fitting place to finish with William Pitt watching over me, i am sure he would have been proud!

I hope it is ok to name the cache (it is not meant as advertising)

Bring on the next 100!