Message Center

joemanzh

5 hours ago, joemanzh said:

Hi all,

I'm not sure whether it's my problem or not. Since a few days the message center show's that there is a new message.

But there isn't one. Tried different browsers. Emptying cache, no success. What can be done?

2024-02-25_12-49-07.jpg

I just get used to it always being there.

• Upvote 1

Had the same problem for months. Recently I found a solution in a local forum.

Hide the conversation and (if you want) rehide it.

I never tried it because I thought I can not rehide the conversion without continuing the conversion by sending a new message. But that's not necessary.

4 hours ago, Hynz said:

Had the same problem for months. Recently I found a solution in a local forum.

Hide the conversation and (if you want) rehide it.

I never tried it because I thought I can not rehide the conversion without continuing the conversion by sending a new message. But that's not necessary.

You mean hide it, then UNhide it, right?

15 hours ago, joemanzh said:

Sounds really good. But which conversation should I hide and then unhide? I have such a lot of them. And none of them showing an "unread" yellow circle.

Hmmm.... I think in my case it was obvious which conversation was the culprit. Doesn't new messages/conversations also get a colored dot?

Problem solved. I had to go through the complete list of received messages. And, wow, I found a sender which I had contact with 4 years ago. There was this yellow dot. Hide unhide, problem solved. But nevertheless strange: The last activity was that I sent a message to him. So the state should be red, isn't it? And for years it wasn't a problem. Seems something in the background of the webapp went wrong.