Organising Multiple ad labs at once

Eguy09

Hi there. I’m planning on going somewhere with lots of separate adventure labs but I find it annoying having to switch between all the adventures and organising it before hand, especially when you end up missing stages out. Does anybody have any tips on efficiently organising them and how do you do it?

41 minutes ago, Eguy09 said:

Hi there. I’m planning on going somewhere with lots of separate adventure labs but I find it annoying having to switch between all the adventures and organising it before hand, especially when you end up missing stages out. Does anybody have any tips on efficiently organising them and how do you do it?

Have you explored the test lab feature? It's just a tool that might help.

Screenshot_20230907-115647.thumb.png.8292ae8714d743cedd3f042b6ee45698.png

Edited by Max and 99

I have the newest app version and I have the premium test feature toggled on but I still can't see the new feature on the app yet.

I see it now but it's not what I expected. You have to actually start an adventure before it'll show you all the nearby locations of other adventure labs.

Screenshot_20230919-112022.png

Edited by Max and 99
  • Funny 1
On 9/19/2023 at 9:18 AM, Max and 99 said:

You have to actually start an adventure before it'll show you all the nearby locations of other adventure labs.

Yes, that's true.  But since it will be used (for me) mainly when I am actually playing an adventure, it's still a helpful feature.  I can also kind of pre-plan if there are a few AL's in an area I am headed to - just start one AL and then I can see the blue pins for other AL's that have locations nearby.  More information than we had before, and headed inthe right direction!