Fruit and Produce Stands

On 7/25/2023 at 5:49 AM, 173Carver said:

Fruit and Produce stands Category would be incredible, helpful to out of towners/staters and supports local. 

Maybe true, but the category description was not acceptable at all. See screenshot:

image.png.7bb483f1f7afbd88b85acc901aca8840.png

We already have some categories with nearly no requirements but coordinates and a picture, so I don't want another one.

On 7/26/2023 at 12:55 AM, FamilieFrohne said:

Maybe true, but the category description was not acceptable at all. See screenshot:

image.png.7bb483f1f7afbd88b85acc901aca8840.png

We already have some categories with nearly no requirements but coordinates and a picture, so I don't want another one.

Ah, interesting. I do appreciate that they made it clear it is for permanent stands that are open seasonally. It does seem quite unfinished.

What else would you require?

Thanks for sharing :)

I though this seasonal & stand that is still placed all the time, is impossible. Now I accidently found one! Village market place for local farmers / producers, that is mostly open during summer months, but tables are there also on winter time. Perhaps those are on use during christmas.