How do I find a list of my FTFs?

Jayeffel

1 hour ago, Jayeffel said:

I have quite a few first to finds, but can see nowhere where any FTF stat are listed. Am I missing/forgetting something? When I am first to sign a physical log I enter it in the web logs as FTF.

Groundspeak has no FTF stats. I've added mine to my Milestones bookmark list, but that's something I did on my own.

Project-GC has a whole section of their FAQ dedicated to FTF questions though:

https://project-gc.com/Home/FAQ#2967030669

Most we know used one of the third-party sites to list them.  IIRC, you were supposed to put -   [FTF]  - to make the thing work, and had to stay with that every FTF.

The other 2/3rds was the FTF nut, and we'd just add it to our files at home. 

One guy was stupid competitive enough to call us on it once, and we went through all 350 we had listed just to tick him off/shut him up.  

Once the side-game got annoying, we stopped counting FTFs, but still get some time-to-time...

There are a few different ways to keep track of it on third-party sites/programs, like project-gc, mygeocachingprofile, and GSAK's FindStatGen macro.

The easiest for me has just been to make a bookmark list, plus check "FTF" in our found caches database in GSAK.

• Helpful 2