Cache not loading

Followers 1

In the app some mystery caches won't load and give me the cache information about the cache.  I see the cache on the map, but when I click on the cache it just says Something went wrong - can't load this content (or something in that wording.  I don't have the app in English so I don't know the exact wording the app use in English).  Other caches loads just fine and gives me all the information about the cache. 

I've tried to log out and log back in again.  The problem is still there.  I've tried to delete the app and reinstall it.  The problem is still there.  I've also tried to load the cache information while on Wifi and while on mobile data.  The problem is there both on Wifi and mobile data.

On the website I can access the caches just fine.  It's only in the app I have this problem.

Version information:

Version 8.56.1
Android 10
Samsung SM-G965F

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
3 hours ago, maristua said:

In the app some mystery caches won't load and give me the cache information about the cache.  I see the cache on the map, but when I click on the cache it just says Something went wrong - can't load this content (or something in that wording.  I don't have the app in English so I don't know the exact wording the app use in English).  Other caches loads just fine and gives me all the information about the cache. 

I've tried to log out and log back in again.  The problem is still there.  I've tried to delete the app and reinstall it.  The problem is still there.  I've also tried to load the cache information while on Wifi and while on mobile data.  The problem is there both on Wifi and mobile data.

On the website I can access the caches just fine.  It's only in the app I have this problem.

Version information:

Version 8.56.1
Android 10
Samsung SM-G965F

I'm seeing this too, but so far suspiciously with only one cache. For weeks now every time I click on it I get the same exact message that it won't load. It is a mystery cache too.

• Helpful 2
On 8/26/2021 at 5:35 AM, maristua said:

Version information:

Version 8.56.1
Android 10
Samsung SM-G965F

I am seeing this more and more now and always for mystery caches! I simply cannot open the page even when I have Wi-Fi. 

"Something went wrong. This content cannot be loaded."

• Helpful 1