How to retrieve the "Next Stage" coordinates from an eTrex 30x

I use an etrex 30x for caching and I often have to use the "Next Stage" entry to post intermediate and final coordinates for multi's etc.  The last such entry is usually the final coordinates for the cache

Is there any way to retrieve the final "Next Stage" coordinates for a cache once I have plugged the eTrex into the computer?

Or, to put it another way, how do people update the final coordinates for a multi?

Advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Tony

What HHL posted. There isn't a direct way because the next stage is a temporary geocache waypoint that doesn't get saved to a GPX file.

Personally, when I'm doing a multicache that just posts the coordinates, I'll take a photo in case I need to come back to those coords later. If the multicache is a field puzzle, then I have my notepad with me or I'm working in a virtual note on my phone and my work gets saved either way.

45 minutes ago, Gill & Tony said:

Ah! Thanks for providing the crucial bit of information - that those coordinates are not saved.  Obviously I cannot retrieve them automatically.

I'll revert to pencil and paper and manual input.

Thanks again

Tony

As already suggested, you can save each next stage waypoint as desired for later review, and you can view a demonstration of exactly how that is done at: GPSrChive > eTrex 30x > Pages > Geocaching > Next Stage > Save as Waypoint.

Just remember to edit each 'Next Stage Waypoint' to give it a meaningful name after you save it.

Edited by Atlas Cached

Thanks to all who have replied.  I had never seen that menu (save as waypoint) and I don't remember seeing it in my manual, even though it may well be there.

Sorry to Hans for saying that your suggestion didn't work on the etrex.

This will save me a lot of work.

Thanks again

Tony