Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
South Lyon Trekkers

Souvenir Grouping and Dating

I would appreciate it if souvenirs were grouped in some way, maybe tabs. As well as the date earned being the same as the date of the cache log. Meaning, if I found a cache on June 15 and earned a souvenir in doing so, the date for the souvenir should be June 15, even if I log it on June 17.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1

43 minutes ago, South Lyon Trekkers said:

I would appreciate it if souvenirs were grouped in some way, maybe tabs. As well as the date earned being the same as the date of the cache log. Meaning, if I found a cache on June 15 and earned a souvenir in doing so, the date for the souvenir should be June 15, even if I log it on June 17.

Keep dreaming, my friend. This feature for the Geocaching website has been asked about for years. There are many many forum discussions about it. Some will give you suggestions of other programs that can do it. But not on the geocaching website. ☹️

54 minutes ago, South Lyon Trekkers said:

I would appreciate it if souvenirs were grouped in some way,

Been asked for since around  2012  IIRC.      :)   

Here you find your souvenirs in groups: https://project-gc.com/ProfileStats/South Lyon Trekkers#Souvenirs

Whis the userscript "GClh II" is it possible to sort the souvenirs.

2 hours ago, South Lyon Trekkers said:

As well as the date earned being the same as the date of the cache log. Meaning, if I found a cache on June 15 and earned a souvenir in doing so, the date for the souvenir should be June 15, even if I log it on June 17.

I would like that too

• Helpful 1