Jump to content



Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, niraD said:

The "Contact Us" links on the site take you here:


Then click "Can’t find what you need? Contact us." to expand the contact form. For the "What can we help you with?" select list, the "Appeals" option is probably the best bet.

Unless the issue is not about a cache publication. Then "Geocacher disagreement" might be more appropriate. 

Link to comment

You could also think of a cache wich was recently published in your are, scollt the log down all the way and klick the name of the reviewer hwo publishes this chache. Then message her via message center or use the contact information provided in most reviewers profil pages.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, hzoi said:


I'll bite.  What for?


That occurred to all of us, but that wasn't the OP's question.


Could be a non-caching issue entirely...maybe an interpersonal issue.  Or perceived unresponsiveness.  Best scenario is probably for a moderator to contact her offline...even though forum participants crave the details.

Edited by wmpastor
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...