Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
TeamRoadrunner

Hidden Creatures caches

Would someone please tell me how to search for the Hidden Creatures caches? On the geocaching.com page, I type Hidden Creatures into the search field, and nothing comes up.

I would really appreciate some help on using this search function. It doesn't seem to want text as much as it does zip codes.

Thank you very much.

Posted (edited)

There are no Hidden Creatures caches as such. You just get the Hidden Creatures souvenirs for finding the specified number of any caches during four weeks of the promotion period.

Edited by barefootjeff

"From June 27 through July 25, earn up to 13 mythical creature souvenirs by finding geocaches and attending events."

- Looks like you simply go caching.  :)

I think it's a point based system and you get points for finding a certain number of caches on those days to earn souvenirs as you go.  That's my sort of educated guess :)

On 6/14/2018 at 10:26 PM, cerberus1 said:

"From June 27 through July 25, earn up to 13 mythical creature souvenirs by finding geocaches and attending events."

- Looks like you simply go caching.  :)

Like he said.

10 hours ago, roziecakes said:

I think it's a point based system and you get points for finding a certain number of caches on those days to earn souvenirs as you go.  That's my sort of educated guess :)

Nope. Well, sort of. Find 100 caches in a day and you get them all. Find one cache each day (28 or 29 days in the promo) and you get up to the Phoenix (25 finds).  It's just a very, very simple find counter.  His the count for that creature any time in the capaign, get that creature souvenir.

• Helpful 1

I forgot about my post here - after re-reading the blog information I realized there weren't any specific caches, well duh. How embarrassing! But we did get all the souvenirs, and now waiting for the geocoin to come back in stock.