Issues with routes

amabejo

I have tried PQing routes and keep getting 0 results. I have tried a few different routes as well as varying my query constraints. Is there a trick to this or am I missing something. I have used my own route, Stanford Merthyr, NSW to Chichester Dam NSW, as well as Newcastle to Port Macquarie. any help would be appreciated.

BTW when I reach the User Route Pocket Query screen, I have a blank map and the name of the route in the Query Name, if this helps any. I have also noticed that the Query page is not giving me any sliding scale as mentioned in the help page.

Edited by amabejo

Route PQ have stopped working for me also. The sliding scale for how wide of search and amount of caches function doesn't work. When I do the query without then, results are a page on cito. Very frustrating as on day 36 of 42 day road trip and this will limit or stop my caching for rest of way home. I did notice the other night doing route queries that that function loaded after rest of page loaded.Below is what I am talking about

Search Radius:

Show Me: caches on either side.

Of:

I don't know if this is helpful but I found the slider seems to work if you edit the query after it has been submitted. I had this problem, submitted the query with no day selected and found the slider worked the next time I tried. I didn't do extensive experiments so that may have been coincidental.

Route PQ have stopped working for me also. The sliding scale for how wide of search and amount of caches function doesn't work. When I do the query without then, results are a page on cito. Very frustrating as on day 36 of 42 day road trip and this will limit or stop my caching for rest of way home. I did notice the other night doing route queries that that function loaded after rest of page loaded.Below is what I am talking about

Search Radius:

Show Me: caches on either side.

Of:

that is basically the same issue I am having

Having the same problem here, trying to get ready for a month-long road trip. I sent in a Bug Report but haven't heard back.

Please, let us all know if/when you do get a response.

Here's the response I got from Geocaching.com:

Hello Tom

Thank you for reaching out to Geocaching HQ. We are aware of the Caches along a Route issue and are currently awaiting a release that'll resolve it. Thanks for your patience and look for a fix soon!

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Janelle

Geocaching Community Manager

Having the same problem here, trying to get ready for a month-long road trip. I sent in a Bug Report but haven't heard back.

Please, let us all know if/when you do get a response.

Here's the response I got from Geocaching.com:

Hello Tom

Thank you for reaching out to Geocaching HQ. We are aware of the Caches along a Route issue and are currently awaiting a release that'll resolve it. Thanks for your patience and look for a fix soon!

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Janelle

Geocaching Community Manager

Route Queries are working now.