HEEEEELLLLLPPP

MattandLaura

I didnt think My chick could get any more lazier since she's pregnant. And shes only about 10 weeks pregnant.

Great I have more laziness to look forward too.

If I hear the lame excuse I'm pregnant and dont feel good one more time...I'm gonna download the coordinates for the nearest cliff to my gps and go jump off of it. (Don't worry I will take the time to get a couple of caches on the way and to plant a couple also)

quote:
Originally posted by Syn Aka Waynepdx:

I didnt think My chick could get any more lazier since she's pregnant. And shes only about 10 weeks pregnant.

If I hear the lame excuse I'm pregnant and dont feel good one more time...

Oh Wayne. You are in soooo much trouble because of that statement. Cachets are going to be coming out of the walls to flame you for knocking on pregnant chicks. And Bellemanda is going to bust your *** for poor grammer. icon_eek.gif I can just imagine what RedwoodRed is gonna have to say about this.

Run. Run and hide amigo. Better yet, delete and hide!

20026115393154264868075.jpg

WAYNE! WAYNE! YOU IN THERE?

quote:

If I hear the lame excuse I'm pregnant and dont feel good one more time...

Oh Wayne. You are in soooo much trouble because of that statement. Cachets are going to be coming out of the walls to flame you for knocking on pregnant chicks. And Bellemanda is going to bust your *** for poor grammer. icon_eek.gif I can just imagine what RedwoodRed is gonna have to say about this.

Run. Run and hide amigo. Better yet, delete and hide!

20026115393154264868075.jpg

WAYNE! WAYNE! YOU IN THERE?

oh my!! does it gets worse?!? Man are you in for some real treats. So glad I have only 2 months left

quote:

If I hear the lame excuse I'm pregnant and dont feel good one more time...I'm gonna download the coordinates for the nearest cliff to my gps and go jump off of it. (Don't worry I will take the time to get a couple of caches on the way and to plant a couple also)

geosigbuscard.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Syn:

If I hear the lame excuse I'm pregnant and dont feel good one more time...I'm gonna download the coordinates for the nearest cliff to my gps and go jump off of it.

Blah squared!

4665_200.JPG

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

quote:
Originally posted by Syn:

If I hear the lame excuse I'm pregnant and dont feel good one more time...I'm gonna download the coordinates for the nearest cliff to my gps and go jump off of it.

Wooow Boy !!! Wayne my boy. All I can say is that you are Da** lucky my wife is not into caching or does not read forums. If she saw your comment she would make me set a new cache close to my house with lots of goodies so she could ambush your ***. All I can say is two things.

1) You are a braver dude than me. and

2) May God have mercy on your soul. icon_eek.gif

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

quote:
Originally posted by martmann:

If trees could scream, would we still cut them down?

Blah I would icon_biggrin.gif blah blah

btw those letters look familiar. emoticon!

slinger91 is a Weapon of Mass Consumption. (hoping to get a googlism here)