Congratulations to the Leprechauns

Eeyore and Shadow

Yes it is! Congrats Lep!

It was kind of ironic he mentioned dice in his log. On the 5th cache I found yesterday, There was a really nice pair of oversized dice that had lucky clovers on them! I thought of Lep instantly! I almost took them, but have no use for them so took nothing.

Women are like guns, keep one around long enough and you're going to want to shoot it.

[This message was edited by brdad on September 29, 2002 at 05:37 AM.]

Was it not Eeyore who said "Thanks for noticing?" icon_smile.gif

I appreciate the good wishes. And, in addition to everything I wrote in my log about how important this activity is for my daughter and me to have fun together, I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone here in the forums for their "virtual friendship." This is a great community and a wonderful unexpected benefit above and beyond the outdoor part of geocaching.

We just started this in June, so I missed the one and only event cache in this area. Little Leprechaun and I are very much looking forward to meeting Eeyore, team CAPPD and others at Quest Master's Geocaching Picnic next Sunday, 10/6. Since I am running out of caches close by, I suspect that the NEXT 100 will include several of Quest Master's. We're getting excited just thinking about them!

Finally, a special thanks to cache placers whose caches I HAVE hunted and found..... especially Tangent & the Geopoet, Puppyman, GeoNav, favored1, Cheese, TreasureChaser, Point2Point, jdwoods and Marshall, who all have multiple hides in Western PA, and rayt333 and Team Scalded Dogs, my favorite Ohio cache hiders. Without good caches to hunt, nobody would be motivated to find 100.

The Leprechauns promise everyone more caches in the "Elves" series... there are half a dozen in various stages of planning!

Onward to the next 100 or 200... Harrald, you're right!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I keep missing my ex-wife. But my aim is getting better.

[This message was edited by The Leprechauns on September 30, 2002 at 06:56 AM.]