Geocake

-CJ-

My daughter presented it to me. Surprise. To celebrate my 1,000 cache and that she entered college, and, well, everything. I'm shocked. Don't know what to do. Three kilos of wonderful creativity. It looks like a cartoon. Me with a knife in my hand - like a dumb censor.

Have you ever got geopresents like that from your family members or friends? How did they look like?

29707_original.jpg

Three kilos of wonderful creativity.
Very, very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Have you ever got geopresents like that from your family members or friends? How did they look like?
I don't have photos, but one year my wife gave me my Christmas present with a "multi-cache" treasure hunt all around our home. It started at our Christmas tree, with a geocaching ornament (purchased from the geocaching.com store) with a clue inside. That led to another clue, and another, and another... She also used an assortment of typical cheap geocache containers (film canisters, Altoids tins, etc.) for the various stages. Definitely a fun present.