UK TB

I came back just to see if there is anyone still about from the old School...Yes I see some y similar names. Anyway less of the nostalgia...what I am wanting to know is

A-Z Head still hold the UK record for the most miles travelled by a UK TB?

116028.3 miles

The places she has been..even been to GCHQ..has she finally now been overtaken?..cheers,Bye :rolleyes:

Mixed feeling on this one as to whether it was good for one cacher to retain it since 2008.

I certainly can't beat that milage with my top being 36056 mi and that is probably quite false too as I called it in when I found the coin had been stolen and replaced with a laminated replica and also likely on a list being logged at events it's never gone to.

My second highest travelled went missing too.

Which leaves my possible best contender @ 27036 mi

Good luck with your TB and hope it eventually reaches it's goal.

My Magnetic North TB has "only" been some 97k miles with me, according to its webpage: http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2441871

In fact, it's been a long way further than that, including the extra distance from Moscow to Wrangel Island (near Alaska) and back, but there were no caches in which to dip it at the time. I also don't log it into every cache I've visited - far from it - and if I had done, I suspect its mileage would exceed the figures mentioned above.... and genuinely, too.

:ph34r:

I came back just to see if there is anyone still about from the old School...

Greetings Roy!

I can't beat the TB miles - but just thought I'd say "Hi" as one of the old-schoolers. B)

Now caching on the Isle of Mull...

Very good point, I hadn't even clocked who the OP was!

Great to hear that you're still kicking around Roy, and i have a letter for you that was using some sort of cache postal system. We picked this up a few years ago but havn't seen you since; seems that this is a tad less efficient system tha Royal Mail :).