How do I see messages

PennyPA

The Message Center is still in beta and the web page is not working properly on all devices and browsers. We have heard from a number of people on Android who are seeing the error that you report.

You might want to try the Geocaching Intro app for Android instead. It has built-in Message Center functionality.

by the way I hope they scrapthis project

AMEN!!

If they would add the new functionality like attaching photos to the current email, it would be wonderful. It's crazy to get an email telling you that you have a message, then have to go to the message center to read that message.

It's crazy to get an email telling you that you have a message, then have to go to the message center to read that message.

Agree 100%. Meanwhile, everyone is trying to get help and support on mystery cache thru the message center and responses to EarthCache also coming via messages. This is just not acceptable. I understand that some like this feature but I don't, so why not implementing a little switch so I can disable this like I disable "friends requests". This for sure would help a lot of users.

Regards, Mausebiber

For me and for many others it would be useful to the possibility of this pseudo-feature completely blocked. So that no one by mistake used when selecting "Send message" instead of "Send email" could not send such a message to my account. Such blocking feauture would have made me happy.