Treasure Chest geocache

Hi guys,

I'm doing a talk this Friday at Amsterdam Nerd Nite on geocaching, and did the run through yesterday with the organizers. Should be a fun talk! But they had an idea that on the last slide for the Q&A session I put a picture of a treasure chest or similar as lots of people go for the "treasure" angle when first hearing about it (even tho obv that's not why people stay). So I thought it would be more fun to put a picture of a geocache that is modeled like a treasure chest.

I mean, surely this exists somewhere, but Google doesn't give me too many cache-specific ones. Anyone know of one? Thanks!

I forgot about VIEW CARRE '. It looks like the container was changed in the last year or two, but if you go back a few pages in the gallery you'll see the pictures of the treasure chest.

I had never looked at photos for View Carre before but now realize that I attended a conference in 2004 in the building shown in the "spoiler picture of cache location". Unfortunately that was three years before I started geocaching.