Geocaching/Munzee Merger?

So, on April 1st, someone posted a link on a Facebook page I'm apart of to an apparent geocaching blog that talks about the merger of both Geocaching and Munzee. It may just be an elaborate April Fools joke, but the guy never came out and said April Fools. Does anybody know if there's any truth to this? Pretty sure it's not or else both Munzee and Geocaching are keeping a very good secret that neither site is talking about. lol.

http://thegeocachingblog.tumblr.com/

Edited by Geo_Ballantine

The page referenced seems to reside on tubmlr but all links on that page attempt to link over to the real geocacing.com blog. This seems to be a stupid April Fool's Joke. Just doesn't seem like the parts about combining Munzee finds with cache finds makes sense, even in hell where this type of merger would be popular.

The page referenced seems to reside on tubmlr but all links on that page attempt to link over to the real geocacing.com blog. This seems to be a stupid April Fool's Joke. Just doesn't seem like the parts about combining Munzee finds with cache finds makes sense, even in hell where this type of merger would be popular.

I agree about the page being broken and none of the links working. Except for the links at the bottom that lets you go to his previous or next story and then those links to his articles work. But yeah, you can't even check the comments.

Yes, that was posted on April 1st. :laughing:

No, never, ever, ever gonna happen.

What even is Tumblr? I can't figure it out. :lol: I know, I was just kidding, it's photoblogging, but it's so weird, it's so "artsy". I can assure you I, me having a Tumblr account is never, ever, ever gonna happen either.

Edited by Mr.Yuck

I agree about the page being broken and none of the links working. Except for the links at the bottom that lets you go to his previous or next story and then those links to his articles work. But yeah, you can't even check the comments.

I'm guessing the same will soon happen to this thread. :ph34r: